Join us for an informational meeting to learn about Phase3 Lab School (Phase3). Phase3 is a cutting-edge Montessori+ school that prepares children and their families to thrive in a world of accelerating change. Our Teachers use state of the art educational methods and curricula to nurture joyful, innovative and resilient students of strong character, keen intellect, and a deep commitment to community.
We offer the Redlands community a variety of programs including:
- Toddler: An authentic Spanish Immersion Montessori program for children aged 18 months – 3 years
- Pre-School: A rigorous authentic Spanish Immersion Montessori rogram for children aged 2 ½ – 6 years
- Elementary: 1st – 6th grade; Our program combines a rigorous individualized Montessori curriculum with a strong focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) and Spanish language partial-immersion. We call our approach Montessori+.
- Athletics: World-Class athletic training intended specifically to provide children with the opportunity to learn to regulate strong emotions that arise from demanding training and competition. Children that participate in our athletic programs that include wrestling, Jiu Jitsu and the new Phase3 Soccer Academy, gain significant resilience that translates across multiple areas of life.
- Performing Arts: Our choir, stage performance and (soon) street dance programs allow our children to become comfortable being on stage and expand their horizons.
- Visual Arts: Our children have the opportunity to express themselves via painting, drawing, film and video production, and podcasting.
- MakerLab: Children learn robotics, coding, and various other skills at the intersection of DIY and Technology cultures.
- Outdoor School: Our students to learn the skills needed to be safe and comfortable outdoors. Students put these skills are into practice via regular outings where they also learn about the geology, fauna and flora of Southern California.
At the Open House you will get to learn more about these programs as-well as our unique philosophy on the education of our children and the knitting together of the community that supports them. We start with a focus on the social and emotional well-being of our students and maintain a strong culture of mutual respect and cooperation. Once a student achieves a sense of belonging and feels cared for and protected, their academic achievement is impressive.
Here are some things that make Phase3 different from any other school you may have experienced:
- Focus on Character: All available evidence points to the critical importance of solid mental health and high emotional intelligence (including a significant amount of resilience) to a child’s future success. We work on these aspects of our students’ development every single day.
- Future Focus: Our children will thrive in new situations where adaptability and rapid learning are key; they will be ready for the world that is coming.
- Individualized Learning: Each child will benefit from a Personalized Learning Path (PLP) that recognizes, respects and adapts to each child’s individual needs.
- Montessori+: A modern Montessori method that incorporates STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics). It’s Montessori for the 21st Century.
- Language Immersion: The cognitive and social benefits of speaking a 2nd language are significant. We are the only Montessori school in the area that offers language immersion.
- Latest Educational Technology: Phase3 partners with various organizations to bring state of the art educational platforms to our classrooms.
- Limited Class Size: Our class sizes are limited to a maximum of 24 students, with a ratio of 1:12. Each classroom has one Lead Teacher and one Assistant Teacher.
- Commonsense Assessment: We work with experts to find the best assessment tools available. We will disclose our results good or bad.
- Parents are our Partners: Parent questions and concerns will be taken seriously, and Parents will be treated with kindness and respect at all times.
- Transparent Communication: We are open about both wins and losses.
- Complete Teachers: Our highly trained teachers are selected, not just for their competence in the classroom, but also for their willingness to collaborate with parents and colleagues.
- Predictable Tuition: Our tuition schedules are clear and allow families to plan their education budgets years in advance.
- Lean Administration: We leverage technology to keep administration small and to maximize the resources available to the teachers and classrooms.
We have assembled a world-class team of Montessori teachers, educators, and advisors. For example, both our science and technology instructors are both PhDs.
All of our Montessori guides hold AMI diplomas (the highest Montessori certification available) and have extensive classroom experience. In addition, our school received WASC accreditation in only its second year of operation.
Also, if you know of a colleague, friend, or family member that might also be interested, please feel free to pass this invitation on to them.
For more information, please get in touch with us.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, February 20.