Join us for an informational meeting to learn about Phase3 School (Phase3). Phase3 is a cutting-edge Montessori+ school that prepares children and their families to thrive in a world of accelerating change. Our Teachers use state of the art educational methods and curricula to nurture joyful, innovative and resilient students of strong character, keen intellect, and a deep commitment to community.
We will open in Redlands, with Primary (2 ½ – 6 years), and Elementary (1st – 6th grade) programs for the 2017 – 2018 school year. Our program combines a rigorous individualized Montessori curriculum with a strong focus on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) and language immersion. We call our approach Montessori+.
Before getting into the specifics of the meeting, a number of parents have already committed to the new school, while others would like commit but have a concern about their children’s chances to get into The Grove School. We have carefully reviewed the Grove Charter (http://thegroveschool.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Grove-Charter-2014.pdf — see page 97 for lottery preferences), and communicated directly with Ben Moudry, head of The Grove School, about this issue.
Any child that completes the last year of Upper Elementary at Phase3 (6th grade), will have the exact same preference in The Grove School’s lottery as any other child coming from a Montessori school. The Grove School’s charter is clear; no Montessori school in the area has an advantage over another Montessori school.
Plan for 1.5 to 2 hours to learn about Phase3 and to meet some of our teachers. To RSVP, please visit:
Here are some things that make Phase3 different from any other school you may have experienced:
- Future Focus: Our children will thrive in new situations where adaptability and rapid learning are key; they will be ready for the world that is coming.
- Individualized Learning: Each child will benefit from a Personalized Learning Path (PLP) that recognizes, respects and adapts to each child’s individual needs.
- Montessori+: A modern Montessori method that incorporates STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics). It’s Montessori for the 21st Century.
- Language Immersion: The cognitive and social benefits of speaking a 2nd language are significant. We are the only Montessori school in the area that offers language immersion.
- Latest Educational Technology: Phase3 partners with organizations like AltSchool to bring state of the art educational platforms to our classrooms.
- Limited Class Size: Our class sizes are limited to 24 students. Each classroom has one Lead Teacher and one Assistant Teacher.
- Commonsense Assessment: We work with experts to find the best assessment tools available. We will disclose our results good or bad.
- Parents are our Partners: Parent questions and concerns will be taken seriously, and Parents will be treated with kindness and respect at all times.
- Transparent Communication: We are open about both wins and losses.
- Complete Teachers: Our highly trained teachers are selected, not just for their competence in the classroom, but also for their willingness to collaborate with parents and colleagues.
- Predictable Tuition: Our tuition schedules are clear and allow families to plan their education budgets years in advance.
- Lean Administration: We leverage technology to keep administration small and to maximize the resources available to the teachers and classrooms.
We have assembled a world-class team of Montessori teachers, educators, and advisors. For example, our lead elementary teacher has a degree in Electrical Engineering and worked at Volkswagen as a safety test (crash-test) engineer.
He is also an AMI, AMS, and CML trained Montessori Elementary Guide, has a degree in Education, has been a Montessori teacher for 17 years, loves mathematics, speaks 4 languages, led the language immersion program for the largest Montessori educational system in the U.S. and . . . oh, he built his own Montessori school from the ground up (yes, he poured the foundations and built the walls himself), created all the school’s Montessori materials, and built all the school’s furniture in his woodshop.
You will get to meet him and other members of our staff at one of the scheduled meetings. We’ve just completed our first weekend of meetings, and the parents that attended report being bowled over by not only by our teacher’s qualifications and ability, but also by their focus on open and productive relationships with parents. We have limited space, so please RSVP to reserve your seats.
Also, if you know of a colleague, friend, or family member that might also be interested, please feel free to pass-on this invitation to them.
For more information, please write P3LS.email@example.com or call 949-273-0333
We look forward to meeting you.